Get Involved in the Parks
You use the parks, you love the parks -- now it's time to truly become involved in the parks. Explore the many ways that you can get involved:
- Volunteer with us: find out about getting out into the parks and getting your hands dirty.
- Discover education programs: learn more about the many educational opportunities for youth ranging from 1st through 12th grade.
- Attend an event: get information on events such as our annual Hat Luncheon, free outdoor concerts and movies, or educational hikes.
- Become an Urban EcoSteward: sign up to join this stellar group of volunteer park stewards.
- Learn about park trees: find information on one of our parks' biggest assets.
- Sign up for information: let's stay in touch!