Take your parks with you wherever you go!
Parks mean so much to so many. Select a photo below that is most representative of what parks mean to you.
- Parks are beautiful.
- Parks are for learning.
- Parks are for Pittsburgh.
- Parks are fun.
- Parks are historic.
- Parks are meaningful.
- Parks are transformative.
- Parks are vital.
Or, you can simply download your favorite park beauty shots!
- Allegheny Commons Park
- Frick Environmental Center
- Highland Park
- Mellon Park
- Northeast Fountain
- Schenley Plaza
- Riverview Park Chapel Shelter
- Westinghouse Memorial
Beautify your ZOOM background!
Here's how you can make your favorite park photo your background during your next Zoom call!
Before Joining Meeting
- Open Zoom desktop client
- Click on the gear near the top right corner of the window to open settings
- Select “Virtual Background” from the menu on the left
- Click the + where it says “Choose Virtual Background” and select add image
- Browse to the image that you would like to set as your background.
- Make your coworkers jealous because you get to be in the park!
From Within The Meeting
- Click the up arrow next to the video icon in the bottom left
- Select the virtual background option
- Follow steps 4 and 6 as listed above