Volunteers are critical to healthy, beautiful parks. Every year, thousands of enthusiastic, dedicated volunteers offer their time to care for the parks that they love and enjoy. However you'd like want to participate, we have a volunteer opportunity for you:
- Volunteer days: Sign up below and join hundreds of other park lovers at our major events held every spring and fall in the four regional parks.
- Horticultural volunteering: Help maintain park gardens on our regularly held weekdays weeding events from spring through fall. Learn more here.
- Corporate and community days: Coordinate a three- or four-hour volunteer outing for your company or community group. Learn more here.
- Urban EcoStewards: Take on your own piece of the park as a long-term Urban EcoSteward. Learn more here.
- Tabling volunteers: Promote the parks and our mission at area events. Learn more here.
- Data entry volunteers: Spend some time with us working on data management. Learn more here.
Spring Volunteer Days
Join us for any -- or all! -- of our scheduled volunteer days. Fill out the form below to let us know you'll be there:
South Side Park Volunteer Day
Saturday, April 26th
9am - 1pm
18th Street Entrance
This event is in partnership with the SCA, South Side Slopes Neighborhood Association, and Mount Washington CDC.
Schenley Park Tree Planting
Tuesday, April 29th
6pm - 8pm
Thank you to our volunteer day sponsors: Student Conservation Association, East End Food Co-op, Whole Foods Market, and Changin' Time Laundry Services! Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about getting involved.